Thursday, March 21, 2013

So today I thought it would be fun to try my hand at a video tutorial, BUT my camera died mid-video, so I decided to do missglamorazzi's I <3 Spring TAG.


 1. Favorite spring nail polish: Essie Play Date!

 2. Favorite spring lip colour: Lovelorn by MAC

 3. Favorite spring candle: It's from the Bath & Body Works Christmas Collection, but I am loving "Cranberry Pear Bellini" right now.

 4. Favorite spring scent: Clinique Happy! It smells just like the title suggests. It's fun and clean-smelling and just makes you happy!

 5. Favorite spring accessory: My peach-coloured rose earrings from Claire's

 6. Favorite spring makeup trend: Bright lips!

7. Favorite spring outfit: Probably a bright v-neck with my high-waisted denim skirt from Garage. Super versatile and fun!

8. Favorite flower: anything purple! My favorite colour is purple - it's pretty and spring-y and just makes me happy! If that makes me lame, I'm okay with it.

9. Favorite thing about spring: The smell! It smells like rain and flowers and is just SO pretty.


10. Are you a spring cleaner?: Not at all. Every year, I tell myself that I'll do it, and it just doesn't happen.

11. Any spring break plans?: None this year, but I'm hoping to plan a trip for next year!


12. What is spring like where you're from?: Right now, it looks like this. It's snowy and dreary and bitterly cold. HOPEFULLY it warms up soon, because I don't know how much more winter I can take!









HERE is a link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUoDOSjkEzg
Check it out! Ingrid is super cute, and her tutorials are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment