Tuesday, March 19, 2013

CoverGirl Lipstick Review and Swatches!

The big Spring 2013 makeup trend is bright lips! They're a really easy way to add a pop of colour to your look, especially on rainy days. Of course, high end lipsticks are (usually) very pigmented, smooth, and last a while. For an inexpensive alternative, I am loving the CoverGirl lipsticks this season. I have shades 395 darling and 400 temptress. 

 Here they are swatched. 400 temptress on top, 395 darling underneath.











Here they are swatched again. 400 temptress on top, 395 darling on the bottom. I didn't realize how close in colour they look. I bought them on separate occasions, so I didn't see them side by side until I swatched them. Thinking back, I probably could have swatched them in store .. oh well.

 Here I am with my everyday look wearing 400 temptress. I really like the colour payoff, and this stuff does NOT come off. Its a super bright, super fun colour for days you need a pick-me-up.
 Here I am with my everyday look wearing 395 darling. I like the muted down pinky-nude for everyday. This will definitely be one of my go-to lip colours this season!













I really like these lipsticks - they go on smooth, are very pigmented and last a REALLY long time. 10/10 would repurchase. Sisters and friends are definitely getting these for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment